Taxfyle is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Product Development team to help us build out our high-powered work management platform. You’ll collaborate with a team of designers, engineers, and other business analyst to turn ideas into reality. The work you’ll do will be impactful and help shape the future of our product offerings.
The culture here at Taxfyle is something we’re incredibly proud of. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to may vary by the region or country you’re in, but you can expect stock options and a competitive salary.
We strive to create a transparent environment where all team members feel that their voices are heard and welcomed. We also aim to be a place where people can show up as their full selves each day and contribute their best. With more than 100 organizations and tens of thousands of users using our platform, our goal is to have a team that is representative of our users.
What You'll Do In This Role
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations and the business including stakeholder analysis, costs benefit analysis, and outlining feature requirement specifications
- Report analysis back to stakeholders and BA team
- Plan, monitor, and manage user stories and their requirements ensuring they are logged in automated systems.
- Test new features as required.
- Help plan and launch new product initiatives.
- May perform additional projects upon request.
You Should Apply If You Bring
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Basic programming knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred (QA, Web Development)
- Previous experience with Jira preferred
Tickmark embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.