Taxfyle is looking for a QA Engineer to join our Product Development team to help us build out our high-powered work management platform. You’ll collaborate with a team of designers, business analysts, and other engineers to turn ideas into reality. The work you’ll do will be impactful and help shape the future of our product offerings.
The culture here at Taxfyle is something we’re incredibly proud of. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to may vary by the region or country you’re in, but you can expect stock options and a competitive salary.
We strive to create a transparent environment where all team members feel that their voices are heard and welcomed. We also aim to be a place where people can show up as their full selves each day and contribute their best. With more than 100 organizations and tens of thousands of users using our platform, our goal is to have a team that is representative of our users.
What You'll Do In This Role
- Work as part of the Engineering team that designs, develops, implements, tests, and maintains resilient, fault-tolerant web apps, mobile apps & APIs
- Work together with the BA team to understand business requirements and use cases from which automated tests are developed
- Develop automated tests for all user and business requirements
- Proactively discover and address defects in products and provide trusted recommendations on improvements for development and testing solutions
- Perform root cause analysis for all defects
- Track all defects and work efforts in Jira
- Work with product and program teams to plan defect mitigation
- Communicate issues and status updates in a timely manner to team
- Produce and maintain test coverage reports for functional and automation coverage
- Solid grasp of (and ideally production experience working with) tech including Node, TypeScript, C#, PostgreSQL, React, iOS, Android, Google Cloud
You Should Apply If You Bring
- Solid communication skills and an approachable attitude
- An ability to embrace constructive criticism in stride; readiness to be flexible, try new things and take on new challenges
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience as a QA Engineer or closely related role
- Are comfortable with occasional seasonal workload increases (Tax Season)
Tickmark embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.