Taxfyle is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Product Development team to help us build out our high-powered work management platform. You’ll collaborate with a team of designers, business analysts, and other engineers to turn ideas into reality. The work you’ll do will be impactful and help shape the future of our product offerings.
The culture here at Taxfyle is something we’re incredibly proud of. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to may vary by the region or country you’re in, but you can expect stock options and a competitive salary.
We strive to create a transparent environment where all team members feel that their voices are heard and welcomed. We also aim to be a place where people can show up as their full selves each day and contribute their best. With more than 100 organizations and tens of thousands of users using our platform, our goal is to have a team that is representative of our users.
What You'll Do In This Role
- Build high quality, innovative, and high performing software solutions in compliance with coding standards and technical designs
- Collaborate with product and development team members to build intelligent solutions to customer feature requests using agile development methodologies
- Perform peer code reviews and provide constructive feedback to continually improve our process and codebase
- Write tests at different levels (unit, integration, system, UI)
You Should Apply If You Bring
- Experience developing cutting-edge solutions to maximize performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- An eye for detail and a borderline unhealthy level of OCD for code quality
- Experience working for a tech startup.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Enterprise software experience.
Tickmark embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.